Yum! This Rum drink is super light and refreshing. A perfect summer time, sit by the pool drink. Also a great alternative to a Mojito if you don’t have any mint which we don’t have much of in the winter months. This drink also tastes great as a pitcher so if you have company or know that you will be having a few, make a pitcher and you wont have to be at the bar or in the kitchen making drinks constantly. This recipe below has all the measurements, but if your like me, just pour in a little of this and a lot of that with all the ingredients till it tastes good! You can use white or dark rum in this cocktail, both taste great! Um, I should maybe mention that this drink has the ability to make boys do some funny shit, so use at your own discretion….
Rum and Ginger with a Twist
- 2 oz Rum
- 4 oz Gingerale
- 2 oz Club Soda
- 2 Lime wedges
- Little bit of grated fresh Ginger
- Fill glass 3/4 full of ice.
- Pour in the Rum, Ginger Ale, and Soda. You don't have to use Soda if you like your drinks a little sweeter, and with more calories. Just saying...
- Squeeze in both Lime wedges
- Grate some fresh ginger and sprinkle on top.
- Stir and love it!