Hi Everyone! We are so excited to unveil our new site to you today!
Today has been a long time coming… A process that we started back in September when we first contacted Kristy at Peppercorn Creative. Since then Kristy has created us a brand new site complete with logo, new color scheme and virtually everything that affects the look and feel of our website. It now encompasses the fun and professional feeling that we want for our site while being much more user friendly and pretty to look at. We invite you to click around and check it out!
Here are a number of the new features we think you will like:
- a new Logo! We love our new logo. We think it looks very Sex in the City-ish… What do you think?
- a new look to the homepage. It starts with a slider at the top where we will showcase featured posts and beside it, a section where you can find our top posts. Below that our most recent posts are shown, gallery style, with just a photograph and the title below. No more scrolling through the entire first post to get to the rest of our latest posts!
- to sign up for our weekly newsletter, we now have a pink bar under our slider on the home page and at the top of each blog post page. Easy for you to find.
- the recipes, entertaining, and cocktails pages now have larger rectangle photographs so you can see the whole photo rather than having it chopped off in a square. We like it. We hope you do too!
- we will be launching a new shop page shortly! We are really excited about this. We will be able to share our favorite kitchen tools and bar ware with you all, so if you like, you can have it too.