Its Saturday morning! Happy weekend!
Whether you got into the sauce last night and need a little hair of the dog this morning, you have a party to go to tonight, you are pre-drinking tonight before you go out, you are just having or going to a small intimate dinner party tonight, or just having a drink with your hunny, this should be your drink tonight! Its going to be ours. We are having a Mothers Day brunch for all the Mothers in our family at Debbies house tomorrow so we are getting together tonight to prep some of our dishes and have a few martinis 🙂
Its refreshing, sweet and citrusy, a bit martini, a little margarita, bubbly and very tasty…. The sugar rim around the top of the glass just makes these irresistible. We used a Cranberry cocktail sugar for around the rim of the glasses, but you can use any sugar rim you have.
They are so good they can be trouble! So drink at your own risk and always responsibly!
Im getting thirsty already…
- 2 oz Ciroc Red Berry Vodka
- 2 oz Lime Margarita Mix
- 2 - 4 oz Soda
- Lime wedges
- Cranberry Cocktail Sugar (or any Sugar Rimmer)
- Cut a lime into wedges and run one along the edge of your martini glass and then dip the glass into the cocktail sugar so that the wet parts get covered in the sugar.
- In a martini shaker, measure out your vodka and margarita mix. Shake it up good and pour into your glass.
- Pour in the soda, as much or little as you would like.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!